SherlockMinfig37

[Bug]UI_PlayerFrames

17 posts in this topic

2x ...partanUI_PlayerFrames\scripts\FrameStyle_Classic.lua:1964: attempt to index global 'EclipseBarFrame' (a nil value)
...partanUI_PlayerFrames\scripts\FrameStyle_Classic.lua:1964: in function `SetupExtras'
...aceSpartanUI_Style_Fel\Module-UnitFrames.lua:1114: in function `PlayerFrames'
...s\SpartanUI_PlayerFrames\scripts\Unit-FrameSpawn.lua:174: in function <...s\SpartanUI_PlayerFrames\scripts\Unit-FrameSpawn.lua:168>
(tail call): ?
[C]: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
...ceAdiBags\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
...ceAdiBags\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:571: in function `EnableAddon'
...ceAdiBags\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:651: in function <...ceAdiBags\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
[C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
...ceAdiBags\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon'
...ceAdiBags\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0-12.lua:651: in function <...ceAdiBags\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636>
[C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:420: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:515: in function `TimeManager_LoadUI'
FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1069: in function <FrameXML\UIParent.lua:966>

Locals:
nil

View full bug

Yeah Player Frames are bugged, My Target Frame is showing Top Left and I cant even see my player frame.WoWScrnShot_061317_130507.jpg

Can confirm this is a bug as I am also having this issue. Had to disable the PlayerFrame submod and go with default Blizzard frames for now.

Yep, player frames not working w/ 7.2.5, hopefully get an update

So is this addon abandoned and I should go install ElvUI instead?  

Posted (edited)

I don't believe its abandoned

Edited by Zift

Changed Status to Fixed

2 hours ago, Zelarian said:

So is this addon abandoned and I should go install ElvUI instead?  

No I just am not raiding right now so WoW has not been able to keep my attention. (Have to get all those Overwatch loot boxes) I still have an active sub. Have for 10 years straight if something breaks I will always popup. I tend to go through waves of large development and updates usually fall to late winter then try to spend more time outside with family over the summer.

Edit - x-post from chat: I have been maintaing and growing this addon for a very long time all by myself. There is no team just me.  @jainaproudmoore has been very helpful recently since i stood up this chat helping people and i could not be more grateful. Thanks @jainaproudmoore so many times i open the chat thinking ugh whats blown up in the week i have had it closed and see everything taken care of - for the most part at least :)

and this type of thing is the reason I have kept using this UI. Thanks for the work you do to keep this viable.. This UI is by far the best i've tried and I would hate to see it vanish

Could add a donate feature to the website too

I mean, the addon is still broken to a point where I'm getting over 400 errors per session and getting the "performance degraded" popup.

23 minutes ago, Zelarian said:

I mean, the addon is still broken to a point where I'm getting over 400 errors per session and getting the "performance degraded" popup.

What skin, also what class.

Posted (edited)

Classic skin.  It was the other post I commented on.  All classes are getting it.

Edited by Zelarian