• Announcements

    • libidos

      Legion Launch: Urgent issues   08/29/2016

      If you are here to post an urgent issue or have an issue that is impeding your play in legion please connect to the SpartanUI Chat server in your curse client. via the link below or you can search for SpartanUI. https://curse.com/invite/MWJBYnOhiUOoe2e47BTuVQ  

JKstang2u

Members
  • Content count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About JKstang2u

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Not sure what's causing it, but get the following error every time I log in to my rogue.. and it always shows as being in combat even though it's not.
  2. Not sure what's causing it, but get the following error every time I log in to my rogue.. and it always shows as being in combat even though it's not. View full bug
  3. I've been using the 4.2.3 beta for last few days without issue. I just now updated to the "release" and found my UI to be broken with the following lua error. (this is using latest version of Bartender 4.7.2) Message: Interface\AddOns\SpartanUI\core\Framework.lua:394: attempt to index field 'Bartender4' (a nil value) Time: 08/04/16 20:56:25 Count: 1 Stack: Interface\AddOns\SpartanUI\core\Framework.lua:394: in function `?' ...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145> [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4> [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:13: in function `?' ...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire' ...rface\AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceDB-3.0\AceDB-3.0.lua:605: in function `ResetProfile' Interface\AddOns\Bartender4\Options\Presets.lua:264: in function `ResetProfile' Interface\AddOns\Bartender4\Bartender4.lua:200: in function `?' ...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145> [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:4> [C]: ? ... [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5> (tail call): ? ...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon' ...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:571: in function `EnableAddon' ...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636> [C]: in function `LoadAddOn' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:391: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:482: in function `TimeManager_LoadUI' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:993: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:891> Locals: <none> I deleted the WTF and Cache folder contents and tried again only to be presented once again with the above error. Edit: After getting above error multiple times I started over and attempted to proceed with the "setup". After the initial setup the error went away and hasn't returned. Not sure what caused it, but definitely was confused for a while.
  4. I've been using the 4.2.3 beta for last few days without issue. I just now updated to the "release" and found my UI to be broken with the following lua error. (this is using latest version of Bartender 4.7.2) Message: Interface\AddOns\SpartanUI\core\Framework.lua:394: attempt to index field 'Bartender4' (a nil value) Time: 08/04/16 20:56:25 Count: 1 Stack: Interface\AddOns\SpartanUI\core\Framework.lua:394: in function `?' ...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145> [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:4> [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[2]"]:13: in function `?' ...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:90: in function `Fire' ...rface\AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceDB-3.0\AceDB-3.0.lua:605: in function `ResetProfile' Interface\AddOns\Bartender4\Options\Presets.lua:264: in function `ResetProfile' Interface\AddOns\Bartender4\Bartender4.lua:200: in function `?' ...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145: in function <...er4\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:145> [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:4> [C]: ? ... [C]: ? [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5> (tail call): ? ...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:558: in function `EnableAddon' ...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:571: in function `EnableAddon' ...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:651: in function <...AddOns\Bartender4\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636> [C]: in function `LoadAddOn' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:391: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:482: in function `TimeManager_LoadUI' Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:993: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:891> Locals: <none> I deleted the WTF and Cache folder contents and tried again only to be presented once again with the above error. Edit: After getting above error multiple times I started over and attempted to proceed with the "setup". After the initial setup the error went away and hasn't returned. Not sure what caused it, but definitely was confused for a while. View full bug